Skip to main content

      The Chameleons - The Fan and the Bellows [1986]

      The Chameleons - The Fan and the Bellows
      • Artist
        The Chameleons
      • Title
        The Fan and the Bellows
      • Released
        ℗ 1986 © 1989
      • Type
        Compilation
      • Format
        CD, Compilation
      • Label
        Caroline Records
      • Catalog#
        CAROL CD 1332
      • Country
        US
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Rock
      • Styles
        Indie Rock
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      1
      The Fan and the Bellows
      The Chameleons
      3:30
      2
      Nostalgia
      The Chameleons
      5:26
      3
      Less Than Human
      The Chameleons
      4:33
      4
      In Shreds
      The Chameleons
      4:07
      5
      Prisoners of the Sun
      The Chameleons
      4:21
      6
      Nostalgia (7'' Version)
      The Chameleons
      3:56
      7
      Turn to the Vices
      The Chameleons
      3:54
      8
      Love Is
      The Chameleons
      4:01
      9
      Everyday I'm Crucified
      The Chameleons
      3:32
      10
      Endlessly Falling
      The Chameleons
      2:36
      11
      Nathan's Phase
      The Chameleons
      3:08

      Comments

      thaumisme said…
      I have recently been trying to download all The Chameleons items I do not own, to complete my discography. I am in need of the following uncorrupted albums (the 1 available discography torrent contains many corrupted MP3's):

      Here Today... Gone Tomorrow
      Live at The Academy (Disc 1 only)
      Live Shreds
      Dali's Picture
      Aufführung In Berlin

      If you have any of these, please do me a big favor and upload them, and let me know you did so so I know do download before they disappear. If you need any of the other Chameleons albums, let me know.

      Thanks,

      Thaum
      Rusholme Ruffian said…
      If you do manage to find them, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could send them as well.
      Also, if you can find anything done by Mark Burgess that wasn't on that torrent, like Invincibe, I would love you till the day you die.
      Term Papers said…
      Nice post. I really liked it.. Don't forget to update it regularly. I am looking for new updates dying to read more stuff from you.

      Term Paper
      Term papers said…
      If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.