Do not forget to visit the reupload page quite often.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Soundtrack - Heavenly Bodies [1984]

Soundtrack - Heavenly Bodies [1984] [MP3 192 kbps]
Format: CD, Album
Label: Canyon Records
Catalog#: D35y0013
Styles: Soundtrack
Tracklist:
Bonnie Pointer - Heaven
Sparks - Breaking Out of Prison
The Tubes - Out of Control
Cheryl Lynn - At Last You're Mine
Dazz Band - Work It
Marc Tanner - Look What You've Done to Me
Gary Wright - Break Through
Dwight Tilley - Keep on Working
Bonnie Pointer - The Beast in Me
Joe Lamont - Love Always Wins
Boys Brigade - Into the Flow

2 komentarze:

plasmik728 said...

I was trying to download this file and it asked me to pay for temporary service which i did and it sent me a rar. file which i am not able to open on my computer, would like to know how i can get my money back or get the proper mp3 file that you mention

Rambul said...

Use Winrar to uncompress the archive.