Do not forget to visit the reupload page quite often.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Soundtrack - Hardware (Simon Boswell) [1990]

Soundtrack - Hardware (Simon Boswell) [1990] [MP3 192 kbps]
No Flesh Shall Be Spared
Good Morning Amerika - Iggy Pop
The Order of Death - Public Image Ltd.
Reno's Reindeer Steaks
Alligator Heart
Everything Is Under Control
Mark 13
Jill Burning
Silent Night
A Message from Our Sponsers
A Piece of Pipe - Lemmy
Stigmata - Ministry
It's Horrible...I Love It...What Is It?
Cockroach Tea
Crucifixion
Hardware
Stabat Mater - The London Symphony Orchestra
Bonus

4 komentarze:

Olivetti said...

Hello Rambul,
i'm really enjoying your lost hits of the 80's Volumes. So I would like to ask you, if you're planning to continue this series?
Thank you very much for your great blog.
Greetings
Olivetti

Rambul said...

Yes. I'm preparing next volumes. Just need to rip some tracks from vinyls and waiting for new cartridge to my record player.

artSavant said...

Wow. Thank you so much for making this blog.

My computers and backup drives have been ripped off twice now, all the music I've ever had and the replacement stuff too. And I long back gave the CDs and vinyl away.

All night I've been looking for Simon Boswell's Hardware compositions. My video of it has deteriorated too much to transfer the sound. The closest I came was Amazon CD [$187 new].

I never would've been able to hear it again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for The Hardware SE OST.
Loved the movie