Do not forget to visit the reupload page quite often.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

VA - The Lost Hits Vol. 61 [2010]

VA - The Lost Hits Vol. 61 (2010) [MP3 128-320 kbps]
Box of Toys - I'm Thinking of You Now
Iam Siam - She Went Pop
Fashion T. - 03-Fashion T. - I Won't Forget
The Mood - 04-The Mood - The Munich Thing
Boytronic - Send Me an Angel [Radio Version]
Car Crash Set - 06-Car Crash Set - Those Days
Pop Will Eat Itself - 07-Pop Will Eat Itself - There Is No Love Between Us Anymore
Hubert Kah - Carrousel
No Time for Heroes - 09-No Time for Heroes - Dreams in the Night
D.I.A. - 10-D.I.A. - Passion Play
Modern Romance - 11-Modern Romance - Burn It!
Stabilizers - Tyranny
One to One - 13-One to One - Forward Your Emotions
New Regime - 14-New Regime - I Won't Let You Go
Asylum Party - Julia
Ian North - Sex, Lust, You
Jan Hammer - Three's a Crowd
The Dream Academy - In Places on the Run

4 komentarze:

Anonymous said...

Most of these songs appear on Rare hits of the 80s posted by
80zforever. It would be ethical to quote the source.

Rambul said...

Next volumes of Lost Hits are also supplied with tracks chosen by 80zforever. However I picked up only the best songs, not all. Since Rare Hits are only downloadable via p2p it's a good idea to have them also on rapidshare.

Donald_Goines said...

hello,
it's been a while since I've visited your blog and it seems that I can't find the download links anymore...

Rambul said...

Hello again then. Try 'Try it'.