Skip to main content

      Mike & the Mechanics - All I Need Is a Miracle [1985]

      Artist: Mike & the Mechanics
      Title: All I Need Is a Miracle
      Year: 1985
      Type: Single
      Format: Vinyl, 12"
      Label: WEA
      Catalog: 258 710-0
      Country: Germany
      Duration: 20:22
      Genres: Electronic, Rock
      Styles: Pop Rock, Synth-pop
      Mike & the Mechanics - All I Need Is a Miracle
      • Artist
        Mike & the Mechanics
      • Title
        All I Need Is a Miracle
      • Released
        1985
      • Type
        Single
      • Format
        Vinyl, 12"
      • Label
        WEA
      • Catalog#
        258 710-0
      • Country
        Germany
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Electronic
        Rock
      • Styles
        Pop Rock
        Synth-pop
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      A
      All I Need Is a Miracle [Extended Remix]
      Mike & the Mechanics
      6:28
      B1
      You Are the One
      Mike & the Mechanics
      3:36
      B2
      A Call to Arms
      Mike & the Mechanics
      4:36
      4
      All I Need Is a Miracle ['96] [Bonus]
      Mike & the Mechanics
      5:42

      Comments