Skip to main content

      Bananarama - I Can't Help It [1987]

      Artist: Bananarama
      Title: I Can't Help It
      Year: 1987
      Type: Single
      Format: Vinyl, 12", Single, 33 ⅓ RPM
      Label: London Records
      Catalog: 868 212-1
      Country: US
      Duration: 21:46
      Genres: Electronic
      Styles: Synth-pop
      Bananarama - I Can't Help It
      • Artist
        Bananarama
      • Title
        I Can't Help It
      • Released
        1987
      • Type
        Single
      • Format
        Vinyl, 12", Single, 33 ⅓ RPM
      • Label
        London Records
      • Catalog#
        868 212-1
      • Country
        US
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Electronic
      • Styles
        Synth-pop
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      A1
      I Can't Help It [Extended Remix]
      Bananarama
      8:02
      A2
      I Can't Help It [7" Version]
      Bananarama
      3:36
      B1
      Mr. Sleaze [Rare Goove Mix]
      Bananarama
      5:56
      B2
      Mr. Sleaze [Instrumental]
      Bananarama
      4:12

      Comments