Skip to main content

      My Mine - The Singles Remixed [1999]

      Artist: My Mine
      Title: The Singles Remixed
      Year: 1999
      Type: Compilation
      Format:
      Label: Blow Up
      Catalog: INT 845.512
      Country: Germany
      Duration: 39:50
      Genres: Electronic
      Styles: Italo-Pop
      My Mine - The Singles Remixed
      • Artist
        My Mine
      • Title
        The Singles Remixed
      • Released
        1999
      • Type
        Compilation
      • Format
        CD
      • Label
        Blow Up
      • Catalog#
        INT 845.512
      • Country
        Germany
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Electronic
      • Styles
        Italo-Pop
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      1
      Can Delight
      My Mine
      5:58
      2
      Zorro
      My Mine
      6:11
      3
      Cupid Girl (Extended Version)
      My Mine
      6:04
      4
      Juaresh (Remix)
      My Mine
      5:34
      5
      Hypnotic Tango (Remix)
      My Mine
      6:06
      6
      Zorro (Instrumental)
      My Mine
      4:35
      7
      Hypnotic Tango (Instrumental)
      My Mine
      5:22

      Comments

      Anonymous said…
      unfortunately down, is a re-up possible ?