Skip to main content

      Billy Ocean - Get Outta My Dreams, Get into My Car [1988]

      Artist: Billy Ocean
      Title: Get Outta My Dreams, Get into My Car
      Year: 1988
      Type: Single
      Format: Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM, Single, Promo
      Label: Jive
      Catalog: JD1-9679
      Country: US
      Duration: 33:47
      Genres: Electronic
      Styles: Synth-pop
      Billy Ocean - Get Outta My Dreams, Get into My Car
      • Artist
        Billy Ocean
      • Title
        Get Outta My Dreams, Get into My Car
      • Released
        1988
      • Type
        Single
      • Format
        Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM, Single, Promo
      • Label
        Jive
      • Catalog#
        JD1-9679
      • Country
        US
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Electronic
      • Styles
        Synth-pop
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      1
      Get Outta My Dreams, Get into My Car (Extended Version)
      Billy Ocean
      8:58
      2
      Get Outta My Dreams, Get into My Car (Instrumental Version)
      Billy Ocean
      5:28
      3
      Get Outta My Dreams, Get into My Car (Single Version)
      Billy Ocean
      4:44
      4
      Showdown
      Billy Ocean
      4:57
      5
      Special Mix
      a) Bittersweet
      b) When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Get Going
      c) Caribbean Queen (No More Love on the Run)
      Billy Ocean
      9:40

      Comments