Do not forget to visit the reupload page quite often.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Tangerine Dream - Dead Solid Perfect [1989]

Tangerine Dream - Dead Solid Perfect [(P) 1989 (C) 1990] [MP3 320 kbps]
Format: CD, Album
Label: Silva Screen
Catalog#: FILMCD 079, SIL 5079·2
Styles: Electronic, Stage & Screen, Soundtrack, Score, Ambient
Tracklist:
Theme from "Dead Solid Perfect"
In the Pond
Of Cads and Caddies
Tournament Montage
A Whore in One
Sand Trap
In the Rough
Nine Iron
U.S. Open
"My Name Is Bad Hair"
In the Hospital Room
Welcome to Bushwood/Golfus Interruptus
Deja Vu (I've Heard This Before!)
Birdie
Divot
Kenny and Donny Montage
Off to See Beverly
Phone to Beverly
"Nice Shots"
Sinking Putts
Kenny's Winning Shot

1 komentarze:

lovesports said...

Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay if you consider linking to my website on your page? Please email me back.

Thanks!

Cailyn
cailynxxx gmail.com