Skip to main content

      Duran Duran - Is There Something I Should Know? [1983]

      Duran Duran - Is There Something I Should Know?
      • Artist
        Duran Duran
      • Title
        Is There Something I Should Know?
      • Released
        1983
      • Type
        Single
      • Format
        Vinyl, 12", 45 RPM
      • Label
        EMI Electrola
      • Catalog#
        1C K062-65 106 Z
      • Country
        Germany
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Electronic
        Pop
        Rock
      • Styles
        New Wave
        Synth-pop
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      A
      Is There Something I Should Know? (Moster Mix)
      Duran Duran
      6:42
      B1
      Is There Something I Should Know? (Short Mix)
      Duran Duran
      4:09
      B2
      Faith in This Colour
      Duran Duran
      4:06

      Comments