Skip to main content

      Bank of America - Shall I Go [1986]

      Artist: Bank of America
      Title: Shall I Go
      Year: 1986
      Type: Single
      Format: Vinyl, 12", 45 RPM
      Label: RA - RE Productions
      Catalog: RA.RE 01286
      Country: Italy
      Duration: 10:59
      Genres: Electronic
      Styles: Italo-Disco
      Bank of America - Shall I Go
      • Artist
        Bank of America
      • Title
        Shall I Go
      • Released
        1986
      • Type
        Single
      • Format
        Vinyl, 12", 45 RPM
      • Label
        RA - RE Productions
      • Catalog#
        RA.RE 01286
      • Country
        Italy
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Electronic
      • Styles
        Italo-Disco
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      A
      Shall I Go
      Bank of America
      5:53
      B
      Shall I Go (Instrumental)
      Bank of America
      5:06

      Comments