Skip to main content

      Boys Don't Cry - I Wanna Be a Cowboy [1985]

      Artist: Boys Don't Cry
      Title: I Wanna Be a Cowboy
      Year: 1985
      Type: Single
      Format: Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM
      Label: Mercury
      Catalog: MERX 102
      Country: Canada
      Duration: 12:17
      Genres: Electronic
      Styles: Synth-pop
      Boys Don't Cry - I Wanna Be a Cowboy
      • Artist
        Boys Don't Cry
      • Title
        I Wanna Be a Cowboy
      • Released
        1985
      • Type
        Single
      • Format
        Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM
      • Label
        Mercury
      • Catalog#
        MERX 102
      • Country
        Canada
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Electronic
      • Styles
        Synth-pop
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      A
      I Wanna Be a Cowboy (12'' Saddle Mix)
      Boys Don't Cry
      6:07
      B
      I Wanna Be a Cowboy (Instrumental Saloon Mix)
      Boys Don't Cry
      6:10

      Comments

      I used to have Boys Don't Cry first two albums on tape, until I wore them out.... I'd love to see them here!