Skip to main content

      Brando - What Now My Love [1983]

      Artist: Brando
      Title: What Now My Love
      Year: 1983
      Type: Single
      Format: Vinyl, 12"
      Label: Victoria
      Catalog: VIC-084
      Country: Spain
      Duration: 8:59
      Genres: Electronic
      Styles: Italo-Disco
      Brando - What Now My Love
      • Artist
        Brando
      • Title
        What Now My Love
      • Released
        1983
      • Type
        Single
      • Format
        Vinyl, 12"
      • Label
        Victoria
      • Catalog#
        VIC-084
      • Country
        Spain
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Electronic
      • Styles
        Italo-Disco
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      A
      What Now My Love
      Brando
      6:13
      B
      Around and Around
      Brando
      2:46

      Comments