Skip to main content

      My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult - My Life Remixed [2005]

      Artist: My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult
      Title: My Life Remixed
      Year: 2005
      Type: Compilation
      Format: CD, Compilation
      Label: Red Ant Records, Studio !K7
      Catalog: 02RAR2
      Country: US
      Duration: 1:10:39
      Genres: Electronic
      Styles: Breakbeat, Disco, Electro, Industrial, Progressive House, Synth-pop, Trance
      My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult - My Life Remixed
      • Artist
        My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult
      • Title
        My Life Remixed
      • Released
        2005
      • Type
        Compilation
      • Format
        CD, Compilation
      • Label
        Red Ant Records, Studio !K7
      • Catalog#
        02RAR2
      • Country
        US
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Electronic
      • Styles
        Breakbeat
        Disco
        Electro
        Industrial
        Progressive House
        Synth-pop
        Trance
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      1
      Sex on Wheelz (Astro & Glyde's Summer Solstice Mix)
      My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult
      6:28
      2
      And This Is What the Devil Does (This Is What Ebon Does Mix)
      My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult
      5:18
      3
      A Daisy Chain 4 Satan (P's White Rabbit Re-Rub)
      My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult
      6:01
      4
      Waiting for Mommy (Bryan Zentz' Dealin' with the Devil Mix)
      My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult
      5:46
      5
      Disko Fleshpot (Phunk Investigation's Club Mix)
      My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult
      6:23
      6
      Radio Silicon (Frekus' for Laura-Lorenza & Guajo Mix)
      My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult
      5:07
      7
      Kooler Than Jesus (Tommie Sunshine & Mark Verbos Mix)
      My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult
      6:08
      8
      Days of Swine & Roses (D:fuse & Hiratzka Mix)
      My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult
      6:18
      9
      Asylum Disciple (Blue Room Project's Straightjacket Mix)
      My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult
      6:17
      10
      Bad Life (Kemek the Dope Computer Mix)
      My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult
      6:04
      11
      ...Cuz It's Hot (Nee & Shreve Mix)
      My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult
      5:07
      12
      Dimentia 66 (Grayarea's Loaded on Lincoln Mix)
      My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult
      5:42

      Comments

      Tanner said…
      Thank you so much! You ROCK!!!