Skip to main content

      Mr. Mister - I Wear the Face [1984]

      Mr. Mister - I Wear the Face
      • Artist
        Mr. Mister
      • Title
        I Wear the Face
      • Released
        ℗ 1984 © 1986
      • Type
        Album
      • Format
        CD, Album, Reissue
      • Label
        RCA
      • Catalog#
        PCD1-4864
      • Country
        US
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Electronic
        Pop
        Rock
      • Styles
        Pop Rock
        Synth-pop
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      1
      Hunters of the Night
      Mr. Mister
      5:10
      2
      Code of Love
      Mr. Mister
      4:31
      3
      Partners in Crime
      Mr. Mister
      4:21
      4
      32
      Mr. Mister
      4:38
      5
      Runaway
      Mr. Mister
      4:15
      6
      Talk the Talk
      Mr. Mister
      4:25
      7
      I'll Let You Drive
      Mr. Mister
      4:07
      8
      I Get Lost Sometimes
      Mr. Mister
      3:52
      9
      I Wear the Face
      Mr. Mister
      4:53
      10
      Life Goes On
      Mr. Mister
      5:15

      Comments

      Anonymous said…
      Many thanks. I was looking for this album. Can you share "Go On..."?. TIA.