Skip to main content

      White Door - Flame in My Heart [1984]

      White Door - Flame in My Heart
      • Artist
        White Door
      • Title
        Flame in My Heart
      • Released
        1984
      • Type
        Single
      • Format
        Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM, Single
      • Label
        Clay Records
      • Catalog#
        CLAY 37
      • Country
        UK
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Electronic
      • Styles
        Synth-pop
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      A
      Flame in My Heart
      White Door
      5:06
      B
      Behind the White Door
      White Door
      5:49

      Comments

      jacyk said…
      hmmm niby mam ten SP ale brak mi utworu Megamix. sciagam i posłuchamy co to jest...
      dzieki:)
      Rambul said…
      A... to mój mały bonus :)
      Nic specjalnego...
      Anonymous said…
      I love you!

      Danke!!!