Skip to main content

      The 28th Street Crew - I Need a Rhythm [1989]

      The 28th Street Crew - I Need a Rhythm
      • Artist
        The 28th Street Crew
      • Title
        I Need a Rhythm
      • Released
        1989
      • Type
        Single
      • Format
        Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM, Promo
      • Label
        Vendetta Records
      • Catalog#
        VE-7023
      • Country
        US
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Electronic
      • Styles
        House
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      A
      I Need a Rhythm (Vocal Club Mix)
      The 28th Street Crew
      6:17
      B1
      I Need a Rhythm (Dub 1)
      The 28th Street Crew
      6:44
      B2
      I Need a Rhythm (Dub 2)
      The 28th Street Crew
      6:34

      Comments

      Anonymous said…
      super ulltra brilliant post .thankyou for this ive been after this for ages .yipeee!!!! you rule.