Skip to main content

      Chyp-Notic - Nothing Compares [1990]

      Chyp-Notic - Nothing Compares
      • Artist
        Chyp-Notic
      • Title
        Nothing Compares
      • Released
        1990
      • Type
        Album
      • Format
        CD, Album
      • Label
        Coconut
      • Catalog#
        261 036
      • Country
        Germany
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Electronic
      • Styles
        Euro House
        Synth-pop
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      1
      Nothing Compares 2 U
      Chyp-Notic
      4:53
      2
      Don't Play My Song
      Chyp-Notic
      4:19
      3
      Free
      Chyp-Notic
      4:33
      4
      Love Reaction
      Chyp-Notic
      3:55
      5
      U and I
      Chyp-Notic
      4:04
      6
      If I Can't Have You
      Chyp-Notic
      3:44
      7
      This Can't Be Love
      Chyp-Notic
      3:30
      8
      I'm Still the Same
      Chyp-Notic
      3:32
      9
      I'm Not in Love
      Chyp-Notic
      5:39
      10
      U and I (Remix)
      Chyp-Notic
      3:52

      Comments