Skip to main content

      Yellow Cab - Taxi (I'm Sta.a.anding in the Rain) [1985]

      Yellow Cab - Taxi (I'm Sta.a.anding in the Rain)
      • Artist
        Yellow Cab
      • Title
        Taxi (I'm Sta.a.anding in the Rain)
      • Released
        1985
      • Type
        Single
      • Format
        Vinyl, 12", 45 RPM, Maxi-Single
      • Label
        Transparent (2)
      • Catalog#
        8000 2002-1, 66.20317-01
      • Country
        Germany
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Electronic
      • Styles
        Electro
        Synth-pop
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      A
      Taxi (I'm Sta.a.anding in the Rain)
      Yellow Cab
      5:22
      B1
      More Rain (Instrumental Version)
      Yellow Cab
      4:21
      B2
      Taxi (I'm Sta.a.anding in the Rain) (Radio Version)
      Yellow Cab
      4:00

      Comments