Skip to main content

      Blue System - Under My Skin [1988]

      Blue System - Under My Skin
      • Artist
        Blue System
      • Title
        Under My Skin
      • Released
        1988
      • Type
        Single
      • Format
        CD, Maxi-Single
      • Label
        Hansa
      • Catalog#
        661 699
      • Country
        Germany
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Electronic
      • Styles
        Disco
        Synth-pop
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      1
      Under My Skin
      Blue System
      5:14
      2
      Under My Skin (Dubbing)
      Blue System
      3:55
      3
      Under My Skin (Radio Version)
      Blue System
      3:34

      Bonus Track

      4
      Big Boys Don't Cry (Long Version)
      Blue System
      5:27

      Comments