Skip to main content

      Ivana Spagna - Dedicated to the Moon [1987]

      Ivana Spagna - Dedicated to the Moon
      • Artist
        Ivana Spagna
      • Title
        Dedicated to the Moon
      • Released
        ℗ 1987 © 1998
      • Type
        Album
      • Format
        CD, Album
      • Label
        Epic
      • Catalog#
        EPC 491023 2
      • Country
        Italy
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Electronic
      • Styles
        Italo-Disco
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      1
      Call Me
      Ivana Spagna
      4:05
      2
      Sarah
      Ivana Spagna
      5:11
      3
      Dedicated to the Moon
      Ivana Spagna
      4:39
      4
      So Easy
      Ivana Spagna
      3:54
      5
      The Power of Money
      Ivana Spagna
      4:05
      6
      Easy Lady
      Ivana Spagna
      4:09
      7
      Dance Dance Dance
      Ivana Spagna
      4:19
      8
      Why Can't I Say (I Love You Babe)
      Ivana Spagna
      4:54
      9
      Baby Blue
      Ivana Spagna
      4:46
      10
      Girl, It's Not the End of the World
      Ivana Spagna
      4:19

      Comments

      Anonymous said…
      Awesome! I was just listening to 'I Can Hear Your Voice' by Hot (ampersand?) Cold. I'll have to give this a listen. Thanks for posting!
      Heikki said…
      Your link does not work.
      Anonymous said…
      The link works, but the password does not work ...
      Anonymous said…
      I got it to work. Although I think capitalization factors in and may be incorrect in the post. That said, the album is pretty good. I really love 'Sarah'. Thanks for posting it! This is a great site!
      Anonymous said…
      And how IS the capitalization ?
      DJ Tony Music
      dj tony music
      Dj Tony Music
      DJ tony music
      dj tony music

      non of the above work.

      Pleeze HELP !!!
      Heikki said…
      No problems anymore. Link & passwords working just fine - thanks!
      Anonymous said…
      Sorry if I lead you down the wrong path. The password was probably right all along. Initially, I had trouble getting it to unzip and just kept trying variations. When I got it to work I wasn't really paying attention to what I was doing. I likely tried the posted password again and succeeded.