Skip to main content

      Silver Pozzoli - Around My Dream [1987]

      Silver Pozzoli - Around My Dream
      • Artist
        Silver Pozzoli *
      • Title
        Around My Dream
      • Released
        1987
      • Type
        Album
      • Format
        CD
      • Label
        Galaxis
      • Catalog#
        CD 9030
      • Rating
      • Styles
        Italo-Disco
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      1
      Around My Dream
      Silver Pozzoli
      3:42
      2
      Step by Step
      Silver Pozzoli
      3:45
      3
      Love Is Alive
      Silver Pozzoli
      3:54
      4
      Pretty Baby
      Silver Pozzoli
      3:58
      5
      U-U-Topia
      Silver Pozzoli
      5:00
      6
      Chica Boom
      Silver Pozzoli
      3:36
      7
      From You to Me
      Silver Pozzoli
      4:05
      8
      Call Me
      Silver Pozzoli
      4:30
      9
      Inside Out
      Silver Pozzoli
      3:58
      10
      Cross My Heart
      Silver Pozzoli
      4:26
      11
      Around My Dream (Extended)
      Silver Pozzoli
      5:36
      12
      Chica Boom (Extended)
      Silver Pozzoli
      5:24

      Comments

      Dj Tony said…
      Thank you! To this blog. Why did you say has a "hard language" French is the language I love. Also this album .... I challenge anyone to find on the web!