Skip to main content

      Bros - When Will I Be Famous? [1988]

      Bros - When Will I Be Famous?
      • Artist
        Bros
      • Title
        When Will I Be Famous?
      • Released
        1988
      • Type
        Single
      • Format
        Vinyl, 12", Single
      • Label
        Epic
      • Catalog#
        49 07826
      • Country
        US
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Electronic
      • Styles
        Synth-pop
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      A1
      When Will I Be Famous? (Club Mix)
      Bros
      8:04
      A2
      When Will I Be Famous? (Acapella Mix)
      Bros
      4:07
      B1
      When Will I Be Famous? (7" Version)
      Bros
      4:01
      B2
      When Will I Be Famous? (Dub Mix)
      Bros
      7:37
      B3
      When Will I Be Famous? (Bonus Beats)
      Bros
      2:55

      Comments