Skip to main content

      Talk Talk - It's My Life [1984]

      Talk Talk - It's My Life
      • Artist
        Talk Talk
      • Title
        It's My Life
      • Released
        Jan 1984
      • Type
        Single
      • Format
        Vinyl, 12", 45 RPM, Single
      • Label
        EMI
      • Catalog#
        12EMI 5443
      • Country
        UK
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Electronic
      • Styles
        Synth-pop
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      A
      It's My Life (12'' Remix)
      Talk Talk
      6:19
      B1
      Does Caroline Know?
      Talk Talk
      4:30
      B2
      It's My Life (7'' Version)
      Talk Talk
      3:56

      Comments

      Anonymous said…
      hello is there a password?? if it is,please post it,and many thx for upload this very fine song
      cheers

      andy