Skip to main content

      Depeche Mode / Fad Gadget - Sometimes I Wish I Was Dead / King of the Flies [1981]

      Depeche Mode & Fad Gadget - Sometimes I Wish I Was Dead / King of the Flies
      • Artist
        Depeche Mode & Fad Gadget
      • Title
        Sometimes I Wish I Was Dead / King of the Flies
      • Released
        11 Sep 1981
      • Type
        Single
      • Format
        Flexi-disc, 7", 33 ⅓ RPM, Single Sided, EP, Red
      • Label
        Flexipop
      • Catalog#
        FLEXIPOP 011
      • Country
        UK
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Electronic
      • Styles
        Synth-pop
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      A1
      Sometimes I Wish I Was Dead
      Depeche Mode
      2:16
      A2
      King of the Flies
      Fad Gadget
      3:05

      Comments