Skip to main content

      Taylor Dayne - Tell It to My Heart [1987]

      Taylor Dayne - Tell It to My Heart
      • Artist
        Taylor Dayne
      • Title
        Tell It to My Heart
      • Released
        1987
      • Type
        Single
      • Format
        Vinyl, 12"
      • Label
        Arista
      • Catalog#
        609 616
      • Country
        US
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Electronic
      • Styles
        Synth-pop
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      A1
      Tell It to My Heart (Club Mix)
      Taylor Dayne
      6:47
      A2
      Tell It to My Heart (Percappella Mix)
      Taylor Dayne
      3:24
      B1
      Tell It to My Heart (Single Mix)
      Taylor Dayne
      3:40
      B2
      Tell It to My Heart (Dub Mix)
      Taylor Dayne
      5:48

      Comments