Skip to main content

      My Mine - Stone [1985]

      Artist: My Mine
      Title: Stone
      Year: 1985
      Type: Album
      Format: CD, Album
      Label: Blow Up
      Catalog: INT 845.510
      Country: Germany
      Duration: 37:10
      Genres: Electronic, Pop
      Styles: Italo-Disco, New Wave, Synth-pop
      My Mine - Stone
      • Artist
        My Mine
      • Title
        Stone
      • Released
        1985
      • Type
        Album
      • Format
        CD, Album
      • Label
        Blow Up
      • Catalog#
        INT 845.510
      • Country
        Germany
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Electronic
        Pop
      • Styles
        Italo-Disco
        New Wave
        Synth-pop
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      1
      Juaresh
      My Mine
      4:37
      2
      Crime of Passion
      My Mine
      4:17
      3
      Cupid Girl
      My Mine
      4:02
      4
      Triangle
      My Mine
      3:47
      5
      Sexo Ricco
      My Mine
      3:38
      6
      Dr. Atl
      My Mine
      4:28
      7
      Let Go
      My Mine
      3:48
      8
      Hypnotic Tango
      My Mine
      3:47
      9
      Stone
      My Mine
      4:46

      Comments

      Anonymous said…
      unfortunately down, is a re-up possible ?