Skip to main content

      Sylvester - Sell My Soul [1980]

      Artist: Sylvester
      Title: Sell My Soul
      Year: 1980
      Type: Album
      Format: Vinyl, LP, Album
      Label: Fantasy
      Catalog: F-5933
      Country: France
      Duration: 38:28
      Genres: Funk / Soul, Pop
      Styles: Disco
      Sylvester - Sell My Soul
      • Artist
        Sylvester
      • Title
        Sell My Soul
      • Released
        1980
      • Type
        Album
      • Format
        Vinyl, LP, Album
      • Label
        Fantasy
      • Catalog#
        F-5933
      • Country
        France
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Funk / Soul
        Pop
      • Styles
        Disco
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      A1
      I Need You
      Sylvester
      4:36
      A2
      I'll Dance to That
      Sylvester
      4:05
      A3
      Change Up
      Sylvester
      3:59
      A4
      Sell My Soul
      Sylvester
      6:35
      B1
      Doin' It for the Real Thing
      Sylvester
      4:57
      B2
      Cry Me a River
      Sylvester
      3:08
      B3
      My Life Is Loving You
      Sylvester
      4:38
      B4
      Fever
      Sylvester
      6:30

      Comments