Skip to main content

      Cock Robin - Thought You Were on My Side (Extended Remix) [1985]

      Artist: Cock Robin
      Title: Thought You Were on My Side (Extended Re-Mix)
      Year: 1986
      Type: Single
      Format: Vinyl, 12", 45 RPM, Maxi-Single
      Label: CBS
      Catalog: A 12.7099, CBSA 12.7099
      Country: Netherlands
      Duration: 12:29
      Genres: Electronic, Pop
      Styles:
      Cock Robin - Thought You Were on My Side (Extended Re-Mix)
      • Artist
        Cock Robin
      • Title
        Thought You Were on My Side (Extended Re-Mix)
      • Released
        ℗ 1985 © 1986
      • Type
        Single
      • Format
        Vinyl, 12", 45 RPM, Maxi-Single
      • Label
        CBS
      • Catalog#
        A 12.7099, CBSA 12.7099
      • Country
        Netherlands
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Electronic
        Pop
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      A
      Thought You Were on My Side (Extended Remix)
      Cock Robin
      5:21
      B1
      Thought You Were on My Side
      Cock Robin
      4:15
      B2
      Peace on Earth
      Cock Robin
      2:53

      Comments