Skip to main content

      Dead When I Found Her - Rag Doll Blues [2012]

      Artist: Dead When I Found Her
      Title: Rag Doll Blues
      Year: 9 Oct 2012
      Type: Album
      Format: CD, Album
      CDr, EP
      All Media, Limited Edition
      Label: Artoffact Records
      Catalog: AOF132L
      Country: Canada
      Duration: 2:25:57
      Genres: Electronic
      Styles: EBM, Electro, Industrial
      Dead When I Found Her - Rag Doll Blues
      • Artist
        Dead When I Found Her
      • Title
        Rag Doll Blues
      • Released
        9 Oct 2012
      • Type
        Album
      • Format
        CD, Album
        CDr, EP
        All Media, Limited Edition
      • Label
        Artoffact Records
      • Catalog#
        AOF132L
      • Country
        Canada
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Electronic
      • Styles
        EBM
        Electro
        Industrial
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      Rag Doll Blues
      1-1
      No More Nightmares
      Dead When I Found Her
      6:05
      1-2
      Better Days
      Dead When I Found Her
      5:10
      1-3
      New Age of Reason
      Dead When I Found Her
      4:37
      1-4
      Rain Machine
      Dead When I Found Her
      5:16
      1-5
      Doll Pieces
      Dead When I Found Her
      2:57
      1-6
      Dry Bed
      Dead When I Found Her
      6:56
      1-7
      Mirrors
      Dead When I Found Her
      7:57
      1-8
      Panic Matter
      Dead When I Found Her
      5:13
      1-9
      Doll Parts
      Dead When I Found Her
      6:00
      1-10
      Lesser Light
      Dead When I Found Her
      5:46
      1-11
      Scissors
      Dead When I Found Her
      6:59
      1-12
      Stainless
      Dead When I Found Her
      8:45
      Stitches & Cover Ups
      2-1
      Rain Machine (Acretongue Remix)
      Dead When I Found Her
      5:29
      2-2
      Lesser Light (Anklebiter Remix)
      Dead When I Found Her
      5:12
      2-3
      Better Days (Chrysalide Remix)
      Dead When I Found Her
      4:23
      2-4
      Rain Machine (Clearsignals Remix)
      Dead When I Found Her
      6:46
      2-5
      Lesser Light (Aimon Remix)
      Dead When I Found Her
      6:59
      2-6
      Better Days (Kalte Farben Remix)
      Dead When I Found Her
      4:42
      2-7
      Worlds Apart
      Dead When I Found Her
      7:24
      2-8
      Underbelly
      Dead When I Found Her
      7:36
      2-9
      Kill to Cure
      Dead When I Found Her
      5:00
      2-10
      Down in It
      Dead When I Found Her
      7:44
      2-11
      In the Air Tonight
      Dead When I Found Her
      6:17
      2-12
      Anchors
      Dead When I Found Her
      6:44

      Comments