Skip to main content

      The Sisters of Mercy - Lucretia My Reflection [1987]

      Artist: The Sisters of Mercy
      Title: Lucretia My Reflection
      Year: 1987
      Type: Single
      Format: Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM, Promo
      Label: Elektra
      Catalog: ED 5321
      Country: US
      Duration: 19:07
      Genres: Electronic, Rock
      Styles: Goth Rock
      The Sisters of Mercy - Lucretia My Reflection
      • Artist
        The Sisters of Mercy
      • Title
        Lucretia My Reflection
      • Released
        1987
      • Type
        Single
      • Format
        Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM, Promo
      • Label
        Elektra
      • Catalog#
        ED 5321
      • Country
        US
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Electronic
        Rock
      • Styles
        Goth Rock
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      A1
      Lucretia My Reflection (Remix)
      The Sisters of Mercy
      4:20
      A2
      Lucretia My Reflection (LP Version)
      The Sisters of Mercy
      4:57
      B
      Lucretia My Reflection (Extended Remix)
      The Sisters of Mercy
      9:50

      Comments