Skip to main content

      Boy George - Everything I Own [1987]

      Artist: Boy George
      Title: Everything I Own
      Year: 1987
      Type: Single
      Format: Vinyl, 12"
      Label: Virgin
      Catalog: VSX 1364
      Country: Canada
      Duration: 15:35
      Genres: Electronic, Pop, Reggae
      Styles: Dub, Reggae-Pop
      Boy George - Everything I Own
      • Artist
        Boy George
      • Title
        Everything I Own
      • Released
        1987
      • Type
        Single
      • Format
        Vinyl, 12"
      • Label
        Virgin
      • Catalog#
        VSX 1364
      • Country
        Canada
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Electronic
        Pop
        Reggae
      • Styles
        Dub
        Reggae-Pop
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      A
      Everything I Own (Extended P.W. Botha Mix)
      Boy George
      7:13
      B1
      Everything I Own (Dub Version)
      Boy George
      4:32
      B2
      Use Me
      Boy George
      3:50

      Comments