Skip to main content

      Indeep - Last Night a D.J. Saved My Life [1982]

      Artist: Indeep
      Title: Last Night a D.J. Saved My Life
      Year: 1982
      Type: Single
      Format: Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM
      Label: Sound Of New York
      Catalog: SNY 5102
      Country: Canada
      Duration: 15:48
      Genres: Electronic, Funk / Soul
      Styles: Disco, Funk
      Indeep - Last Night a D.J. Saved My Life
      • Artist
        Indeep
      • Title
        Last Night a D.J. Saved My Life
      • Released
        1982
      • Type
        Single
      • Format
        Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM
      • Label
        Sound Of New York
      • Catalog#
        SNY 5102
      • Country
        Canada
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Electronic
        Funk / Soul
      • Styles
        Disco
        Funk
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      1
      Last Night a D.J. Saved My Life
      Indeep
      5:41
      2
      Last Night a D.J. Saved My Life (Acapella)
      Indeep
      3:03
      3
      D.J. Delight & Telephone Ringing & Screeching Tires & Flushing Toilet
      Indeep
      7:04

      Comments