Skip to main content

      Brother Beyond - Be My Twin [1989]

      Artist: Brother Beyond
      Title: Be My Twin
      Year: 1989
      Type: Single
      Format: Vinyl, 12"
      Label: Parlophone
      Catalog: 12R 6195
      Country: UK
      Duration: 13:42
      Genres: Electronic
      Styles: Synth-pop
      Brother Beyond - Be My Twin
      • Artist
        Brother Beyond
      • Title
        Be My Twin
      • Released
        1989
      • Type
        Single
      • Format
        Vinyl, 12"
      • Label
        Parlophone
      • Catalog#
        12R 6195
      • Country
        UK
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Electronic
      • Styles
        Synth-pop
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      A
      Be My Twin (Extended Version)
      Brother Beyond
      6:09
      B1
      Broken Life
      Brother Beyond
      3:52
      B2
      Be My Twin (Instrumental)
      Brother Beyond
      3:41

      Comments