Skip to main content

      Donna Summer - I Feel Love '95 [1995]

      Artist: Donna Summer
      Title: I Feel Love '95
      Year: 1995
      Type: Single
      Format: Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM
      Label: Manifesto, Mercury, Casablanca Records
      Catalog: FESX 1, 852 259-1
      Country: UK
      Duration: 24:29
      Genres: Electronic
      Styles: Disco, House
      Donna Summer - I Feel Love '95
      • Artist
        Donna Summer
      • Title
        I Feel Love '95
      • Released
        1995
      • Type
        Single
      • Format
        Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM
      • Label
        Manifesto, Mercury, Casablanca Records
      • Catalog#
        FESX 1, 852 259-1
      • Country
        UK
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Electronic
      • Styles
        Disco
        House
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      A1
      I Feel Love (Rollo & Sister Bliss Monster Mix)
      Donna Summer
      6:32
      A2
      I Feel Love (Masters at Work 86th St Mix)
      Donna Summer
      6:11
      B1
      I Feel Love (Summer '77 Re-Eq '95)
      Donna Summer
      5:53
      B2
      I Feel Love (Melody of Love - Junior Vasquez DMC Remix)
      Donna Summer
      5:53

      Comments