Skip to main content

      X-Kameron - I Wanna Be Your Lover [1994]

      Artist: X-Kameron
      Title: I Wanna Be Your Lover
      Year: 1994
      Type: Single
      Format: Vinyl, 12"
      Label: Dig It International
      Catalog: DMX 10161
      Country: Italy
      Duration: 17:20
      Genres: Electronic
      Styles: Italodance
      X-Kameron - I Wanna Be Your Lover
      • Artist
        X-Kameron
      • Title
        I Wanna Be Your Lover
      • Released
        1994
      • Type
        Single
      • Format
        Vinyl, 12"
      • Label
        Dig It International
      • Catalog#
        DMX 10161
      • Country
        Italy
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Electronic
      • Styles
        Italodance
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      A1
      I Wanna Be Your Lover (Radio Edit)
      X-Kameron
      3:27
      A2
      I Wanna Be Your Lover (Cut Mix)
      X-Kameron
      3:35
      B1
      I Wanna Be Your Lover (Power Mix)
      X-Kameron
      5:13
      B2
      I Wanna Be Your Lover (French Mix)
      X-Kameron
      5:05

      Comments