Skip to main content

      The Chameleons - Dali's Picture [1993]

      Artist: The Chameleons
      Title: Dali's Picture
      Year: Jun 1993
      Type: Album
      Format: CD, Album
      Label: Imaginary Records
      Catalog: ILLCD 041
      Country: UK
      Rating: 4
      Duration: 44:32
      Genres: Rock
      Styles: Alternative Rock
      The Chameleons - Dali's Picture
      • Artist
        The Chameleons
      • Title
        Dali's Picture
      • Released
        Jun 1993
      • Type
        Album
      • Format
        CD, Album
      • Label
        Imaginary Records
      • Catalog#
        ILLCD 041
      • Country
        UK
      • Rating
      • Genres
        Rock
      • Styles
        Alternative Rock
      Download
      Title/ArtistTime
      1
      Everyday and Crucified
      Chameleons UK
      3:27
      2
      Monkeyland
      Chameleons UK
      5:10
      3
      Dreams in Celluloid
      Chameleons UK
      6:43
      4
      Love Is
      Chameleons UK
      3:58
      5
      The Fan and the Bellows
      Chameleons UK
      3:32
      6
      Looking Inwardly
      Chameleons UK
      4:24
      7
      Dali's Picture
      Chameleons UK
      4:05
      8
      Nostalgia
      Chameleons UK
      5:28
      9
      Less Than Human
      Chameleons UK
      2:30
      10
      Things I Wish I'd Said
      Chameleons UK
      5:15

      Comments

      Anonymous said…
      So happy to have you back.
      Now, the last thing I want is to sound ungrateful but I have a question, why are all the files at 128 kbps and all the tags gone?
      Rambul said…
      Hi. I have this album in this quality only. Tags are removed because when storing a lot of files, the size of tags data become significant. You can easily restore tags using foobar or songkong. I also provide info.txt where you can find tracklist.
      Anonymous said…
      Oh hi there!
      Thanks a lot for the quick response.
      You are right about the tags, yes there're not that hard to restore.
      I am probably wrong but I was not talking only about this album in particular. From what I have seen yet, all of the albums that I had interest in were in 128kbps, while I remember this was not the case in the previous incarnation of NRR.
      Well, welcome back anyway.
      Rambul said…
      All files should be between 128 and 150 kbps, but keep in mind that format is mp4. 128kbps in mp4 is something between 160 - 192kbps in mp3 and 150kbps in mp4 is between 192 and 224kbps in mp3. I have chosen these bitrates to have smaller files and keep good sound quality.
      Anonymous said…
      Dude, I'm with the other guy. those low res files are a bummer. Of course, your site, your decision. I respect that.
      But I'll pass and I'm sure I won't be the only one. Good luck.